Why choose Oldowlembr.
I have been engaged in embroidery professionally for more than 6 years. For the past 3 years, I have been working directly with patches and trading on international platforms such as Etsy, eBay, and Facebook, so I have a good experience in international trade. Many customers from all over the world know me and my quality, and can always recommend my products to you.
So what can I offer you:
1. Own production - allows you to quickly make your order.
2. Large selection of thread and lining colors, I am not limited to patches in standard white and red, I am always ready to offer you a choice in gold, green, blue, olive, silver, bronze, sand and many other colors as you wish.
3. All my patches are embroidered on thick felt, and sewn to the vest with thread. For ease of sewing the patch, use the dotted line when sewing the patch along this line.
(I dont't use Velcro and adhesive backing.)
4. Making a private order - you do not need to overpay intermediaries, payment is taken only for creating the logo and the patch itself, and fast production.
5. Several recommendations for the care of patches made on felt.
Care for your combat vest and felt patches, use only dry cleaning, in this case, both the vest and patches will remain in good condition for a long time.
To make your individual order, you will need:
1. Send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org the design in any high-quality raster format (.jpg.png. bmp.).
2. Specify the patch size and color you want to get. (the maximum size is 11 x 10 inches, the minimum is 3 x 1 inches.)
*The cost of manufacturing your order is calculated from two stages:
1.Creating your logo in the embroidery program.
2.The production of your patch.
* The price for creating a "program" (your logo) depends on the complexity and size of the patch.
** The price for simple designs will cost from$ 10 to $ 50 - 80 for large complex logos.
*** The cost of the program is paid once.
After approving your order, you pay for the designer's services for creating the program. Payment for the patch itself is made after it is ready, or immediately for everything (as it will be more convenient for you).
For payment, I issue an invoice on paypal.